AT was founded in 1995 as a private company under the name of ATST. In January 2001 the company became AT Co. Ltd. and today is AT Rehabilitation Ltd. AT imports and markets rehabilitation equipment and medical rehabilitation equipment, as well as providing service for this equipment.
• Manual and power wheelchairs
• Manual and power standing chairs
• Lightweight wheelchairs, as well as nursing wheelchairs with tilt and recline
• Stair lifts and disability lifts
• Mattresses and cushions for the prevention of pressure ulcers
• Orthopedic mattresses from the world’s leading manufacturers (and heading the list Tempur, Denmark)
• Electrically operated nursing beds
• Exercise and physiotherapy equipment
• Active-passive trainers
• Equipment for the improvement of blood circulation
• Exercise equipment for the handicapped
• Standers and standing equipment
• Electric scooters and electric vehicles
AT is the sole representative of numerous manufacturers from around the world, conscientiously marketing only top quality products that comply with the strictest standards. Among the company’s staff are rehabilitation professionals with relevant academic degrees, as well as skilled technicians, many with degrees in various fields of engineering.
AT operates 12 service vehicles across the country daily, providing professional counseling and service at the customer’s home. The company is managed in accordance with advanced quality procedures, customer services in accordance with international practices.
We will continue improving the standard and variety of services which we provide. If you have a suggestion for improvement or a comment, please contact Tsafrir tsadok, AT’s CEO directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
At your service with love always!
Tsafrir tsadok, CEO
& all the staff at AT