The device supports a very low tonicity of the patient’s bust and activates it while respecting the natural raising scheme.
The combined motion of the telescopic mast and of the traction sling provides a high level of comfort and flexibility to the patient during the standing up process.
The EASYLEV 2 is mostly recommended:
– for a patient who is independent and ambulatory
– for a patient who has some degree of self-support
– for a patient who is able to bear some weight on at least one leg and sits in a wheelchair
Regarding the most adapted sling for this model, we recommend the Standard Sling.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Combined movement providing a high level of comfort
– Perfected for patients with very low tonicity
– Complete release of the patient’s lower body to effectively perform a change
– Very convenient device suitable for confined spaces
– Traction belt for a patented combined movement increasing patient comfort
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use
– Removable 3-function footrest: heel block, trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg
– Compact base adapted to toilet shape