The device supports a very low tonicity of the patient’s bust through the combined motion of the telescopic mast and of the traction sling which provides a high level of comfort and flexibility to the patient during the standing up process.
Its opening base legs (electrical or mechanical), from 54 cm to 94 cm, allows large widths armchairs or wheelchairs and an ease of access.
The EASYLEV 2 with opening legs (electrical or mechanical) is mostly recommended:
– for a patient who is independent and ambulatory
– for a patient who has some degree of self-support
– for a patient who is able to bear some weight on at least one leg and sits in a wheelchair
Regarding the most adapted sling for this model, we recommend the Standard Sling.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Combined movement providing a high level of comfort
– Opening base legs for an ease of access to armchairs or wheelchairs
– Perfected for patients with very low tonicity
– Complete release of the patient’s lower body to effectively perform a change
– Traction belt for a patented combined movement increasing patient comfort
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use
– Removable 3-function footrest: heel block, trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg
– Opening base legs: electrical or mechanical