The device allows the patient to reach a standing position (total or partial) by activating her
bust tonicity and supports the lack of tonicity while stimulating the natural raising scheme.
The removable platform enables a “feet on the ground“ verticalization, thus converting the device into a walking aid, which allows to fight against the bedridden process of bariatric patients with reduced mobility.
The MAXXI UP 300 with electrical opening legs is mostly recommended:
– for a bariatric patient who is independent and ambulatory
– for a bariatric patient who has some degree of self-support
– for a bariatric patient who is able to bear some weight on at least one leg and sits in a wheelchair
Regarding the most adapted slings for this model, we recommend the Specific Sling or the Walking Aid Sling depending on the use.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Made of aluminium to increase the ease of handling
– Removable platform converting the unit into a walking aid
– Electrical opening base legs for an ease of access to armchairs or wheelchairs
– Large and secure handles for optimum comfort
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use
– Removable platform for a “feet on the ground“ verticalization
– Electrical opening base legs as standard