The device allows the patient to reach a standing position (total or partial) by activating her bust tonicity and can be transformed into a walking aid for the patient due to its removable platform.
Its mechanical opening base legs, from 56 cm to 92 cm, allows large widths armchairs or wheelchairs and an ease of access.
The BLUE WAYUP with mechanical opening legs is mostly recommended:
– for a patient who is independent and ambulatory
– for a patient who has some degree of self-support
Regarding the most adapted slings for this model, we recommend the Eco Sling or the Walking Aid Sling depending on the use.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Adapted design for the user’s comfort
– Opening base legs for an ease of access to armchairs or wheelchairs
– Releases the patient’s lower body to easily make a change
– Revolving handles to follow the wrist movement
– Comfortable foam shin block
– Removable platform for walking aid
– Mechanical opening base legs