With its readjustable mast, its working height can be increased thus offering the possibility of positioning patients on high elements (examination couches) and thus compensate for the loss of usable height due to a weighing system.
Its opening base legs (electrical or mechanical), from 64 cm to 82 cm, allows large widths armchairs or wheelchair sand an ease of access.
The FLYALU COMPACT with electrical opening legs is mostly recommended:
– for a patient who has no self-support
– for a patient who is totally dependent and bedridden
– Ergonomically designed for an optimum patient comfort
– Great lifting range with its readjustable mast
– Wheels tread suitable for interior floors
– Made of aluminium to increase the ease of handling
– 2-point spreader bar to increase the useful lifting height
– 10 000 N actuator for an increased maximum weight capacity
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use
– Possibility of putting a 4-point spreader bar for an even weight distribution (optional)