Its proportions allow a great ease of movement while remaining easy to handle, providing simplicity of use and versatility to perform secure and comfortable transfers.
Its opening legs (electrical or mechanical), from 63 cm to 105 cm, allows large widths armchairs or wheelchairs and an ease of access.
The FLYER PLUS with opening legs (electrical or mechanical) is mostly recommended:
– for a patient who has no self-support
– for a patient who is totally dependent and bedridden
– 360-degree rotation of the spreader bar for a simplified positioning
– Wheels tread and double ball bearings suitable for interior floors
– Great lifting range limiting the risk of knee contact against the actuator and to perform a lifting from the floor
– Easy folding/unfolding without any tools for easy transport
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use
– Lithium battery for a longer time of use
– Opening base legs: electrical or mechanical
– 75 mm wheels with reduced height (same overall height as the 50 mm wheels) to pass under the lowest beds