It answers the requirement that bariatric quality treatment must be carried out in suitable and specific devices, taking into account the difficulties related to the care of various morphologies.
Its electrical opening base legs, from 70 cm to 100 cm, allows large widths armchairs or wheelchairs and an ease of access.
The FLYER XL with electrical opening legs is mostly recommended:
– for a bariatric patient who has no self-support
– for a bariatric patient who is totally dependent and bedridden
– Equipped with an overpowering lifting actuator of 10 000 N for patients up to 250 kg
– Great lifting range limiting the risk of knee contact against the actuator and to perform a lifting from the floor
– Designed specifically for bariatric patients
– Excellent qualities of manoeuvrability due to its wheels with double ball bearing castors
– 4-point spreader bar for an even weight distribution
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use
– Overpowering lifting actuator (10 000 N)
– Lithium battery for a longer time of use