The device supports a very low tonicity of the patient’s bust and activates it while respecting the natural raising scheme.
The aluminium manufacturing associated to the combined motion of the telescopic mast and of the traction sling provides a high level of comfort and flexibility to the patient during the standing up process.
The NAUSILEV 3 is mostly recommended:
– for a patient who is independent and ambulatory
– for a patient who has some degree of self-support
– for a patient who is able to bear some weight on at least one leg and sits in a wheelchair
Regarding the most adapted sling for this model, we recommend the Standard Sling.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Combined movement providing a high level of comfort
– Perfected for patients with very low tonicity
– Complete release of the patient’s lower body to effectively perform a change
– Made of aluminium to increase the ease of handling
– Traction belt for a patented combined movement increasing patient comfort
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use
– Removable 3-function footrest: heel block, trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg
– Compact base adapted to toilet shape