The device allows the patient to reach a standing position (total or partial) by activating her bust tonicity and supports the lack of tonicity while stimulating the natural raising scheme.
Its opening base legs (electrical or mechanical), from 54 cm to 75 cm, allows large widths armchairs or wheelchairs and an ease of access.
The WAYUP 4 with opening legs (electrical or mechanical) is mostly recommended:
– for a patient who is independent and ambulatory
– for a patient who has some degree of self-support
– for a patient who is able to bear some weight on at least one leg and sits in a wheelchair
Regarding the most adapted sling for this model, we recommend the Specific Sling.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Optimized design for comfort
– Opening base legs for an ease of access to armchairs or wheelchairs
– Complete release of the patient’s lower body to effectively perform a change
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use
– Comfortable foam shin block
– Removable 3-function footrest: heel block, trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg
– Opening base legs: electrical or mechanical