The device supports the lack of tonicity in the lower body and a low bust tonicity.
It allows the patient to reach a standing position (total or partial) by activating her bust tonicity, while respecting the natural lifting scheme of the body.
The WAYUP 4 is mostly recommended:
– for a patient who is independent and ambulatory
– for a patient who has some degree of self-support
– for a patient who is able to bear some weight on at least one leg and sits in a wheelchair
Regarding the most adapted sling for this model, we recommend the Specific Sling.
– Activation of mobility and transit during daily transfers
– Optimized design for comfort
– Extreme compactness for ease of use
– Complete release of the patient’s lower body to effectively perform a change
– Very convenient device suitable for confined spaces
– New motorisation: updated software for an enhanced use
– Comfortable foam shin block
– Removable 3-function footrest: heel block, trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg
– Compact base adapted to toilet shape